Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First Post

Hey folks,

Not sure who will read this, but this being my first blog post ever, I think it merits a footnote in history! But on a more modest note, it's good to know that people can get their word out on whatever they feel, whenever they feel, however they feel.

With like iReport and youtube, we have become a very social society. With Facebook, we can find friends that we have not seen in years, and connect with new faces across the globe.

It's comforting to know that people remember you, and care what you think.

Anyway, I hope you folks out there read my blog and comment all you like. I love opinions, even if they are not what I believe. It's like that Keynesian principle, "I may not believe in what you say, but I believe in your right to say it.'

talk to y'all later

peace

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment